Renew your Membership for 2012-2013
To renew your membership now, sign into the gray login box on the left hand side of the site with your email and password. If you forgot your password click "forgot password" and it can be reset.
Once you are signed into the member part of the website, click "View profile" under your name in the gray login box. Then click on the "Renew until September 2013" button on the right side of the screen. You can pay manually by cheque or online via PayPal.
Membership in HKCBA provides you with access to an invaluable local, national and international network. Our growing membership base represents a wide variety of disciplines including individual entrepreneurs, corporate executives, professionals, government officials, investors and students from a variety of industry sectors.
Some of our members have an in-depth knowledge of Hong Kong's economic information, resources and contacts; while others are just starting to learn. It doesn't matter how much experience you have- you are always welcome to join HKCBA!
Active membership with HKCBA shows your commitment to personal and professional development and allows you to network with people in the private, public, non-profit and education sectors locally, nationally and internationally.
HKCBA members enjoy many benefits including:
- Networking events and opportunities:
- Opportunities to network with people sharing a common interest in Hong Kong- China- Canada
- Potential to develop business opportunities
- Chance to hear great keynote speakers, attend special events, and participate in national and international forums
- Partnership opportunities:
- Helps local companies connect internationally through multiple international affiliates
- HKCBA Calgary Weekly- an online newsletter
- Ability to promote your community or organization's achievements
- Volunteer roles
- Other member-only benefits:
- Special pricing on events
- Access to resources on member-only section of website, including member directory
- Affordable annual membership fee: Individual $80, Corporate $200, Student $30
We also have a scholarship program for post-secondary institutions in Calgary.
Upcoming events are posted on our website, and as a member, you will also receive electronic invitations.
- Individual- $80/year (+GST)
- Corporate (up to three members)- $200/year (+GST)
- Student- $30/year (+GST)